Appliance repair services in Hendon
We repair all appliances from all brands in Hendon
Appliance repair services in Hendon
Located in the London Borough of Barnet, this north-western area of the capital lies around seven miles from Charing Cross. That may not sound very far, but if you live or work locally and find you need domestic appliance repair in Hendon, and it’s affecting your daily working or domestic life, a firm based nearby will get things sorted far more swiftly.
Hendon is one of the north London districts we cover at Home Needs Appliances. Get in touch if you’re experiencing a problem with any brand of these machines:
- Washing machines
- Fridges, freezers and fridge-freezers
- Cooks and hobs (gas, electric and induction)
This list is not exhaustive. If something that’s not on the list has broken down, call us. There’s every chance we can get the appliance up and running again.
Make Home Needs Appliances your one-stop-shop for appliance repair in Hendon
We find that our customers, both organisations and private individuals, don’t just come to us once – they keep returning, typically with a variety of machines and makes, because they appreciate the great job we’ve done previously.
We reckon there are plenty of other reasons for our high level of repeat business:
- Honestly priced: You won’t find a more reasonable call-out charge anywhere in Hendon. Equally, we’re consistently transparent when it comes to fees. There are no nasty surprises when it’s time to pay.
- There’s not much we can’t do! Whatever the problem with your device, whatever its make or model, the odds are we’ve dealt something similar previously.
- Customer service excellence: Unlike some of our competitors, we provide extensive training so that we deliver an extremely high level of customer service. And because we have staff near you in Hendon, travel time is minimal, so we can be with you the day you call, the next day at a push.
- Need a new appliances? We’ll sell you one: Of course, appliance repairs in Hendon are what we’re all about. But if your machine is beyond repair, let us sell you one to replace for a fair price.
Our Hendon repairs service
Dishwasher repair in Hendon
Especially if you have a busy or large household, or run a café, bar or restaurant, the washing up quickly stacks up, and clearly it takes so much longer to do by hand. At Home Needs Appliances, we’re certified to work with all the top brands, so our Hendon dishwasher repair service means we’re across the technology and can source parts however specialised they are.
Fridge-freezer repair in Hendon
Few of us can contemplate life without fridges and freezers to keep things fresh. And if you serve food and drink to the public, a fridge-freezer breakdown can prove nothing short of catastrophic. Even leading makes such as Samsung, Indesit, Hotpoint and Beko (we cover them all) can fail. Get in touch with us for efficient, prompt and fairly priced fridge-freezer repairs in Hendon.
Remember, we also provide the same great service when carrying out Hendon washing machine and oven repairs.
Appliance broken down? Read our list of common niggles first
While we’re a great one-stop-shop for appliance repairs in Hendon, before you call us, check that the issue with your device isn’t one of the following frequently experienced problems:
- Clothes are getting ripped in my washing machine: A foreign body could have become caught up in the drum. So be sure in the first instance that this hasn’t happened.
- Dishwasher is noisier than it was: This could simply be because someone has overloaded the machine – your spray arms need room to move. But it could also be down to a failing pump, a bad bearing ring or damaged spray arm seals, in which case you need professional Hendon dishwasher repair.
- Oven not cooking properly: The fan could be faulty or jammed, so check and clean it before you do anything else. Equally, ensure shelf positions and temperatures are accurate for whatever you’re cooking.
- Freezer is not freezing food: Is the fan inside the freezer blocked? Does it have enough space to work? Is an ice build-up preventing it from moving freely? Are the condenser coils at the back not cooling properly due to a build-up of grime?
These are the sorts of things we see on a daily basis as we complete Hendon appliance repairs. Get in touch, whatever the problem, whatever the device, whatever the make or model. Whether you’re a domestic or business client, we’ll soon have things working again, so you get your daily life back on track.