Appliance repair services Camden
Appliance repair services in Camden
Diverse, vibrant Camden lies just a mile or two from the centre of the capital. If you’re based here, and need domestic appliance repair in Camden because a vital machine has broken down and is affecting the operation of your home or business, a local firm will typically do the job more quickly.
Home Needs Appliances covers all of the north of London, including Camden. Talk to us if you’re having issues with any of the below, of any brand:
- Washing machines
- Fridge-freezers, fridges and freezers
- Gas and electric cookers and hobs (gas, electric and induction)
Do you have another appliance type not listed above which isn’t working as it should? Talk to us – the odds are we’ll be able to help.
Why use Home Needs Appliances for Camden appliance repair?
Many of our business customers and individuals use us multiple times for different appliances and brands. Here’s why:
- Great customer service: We invest in training to ensure our customers experience a consistently high standard of customer service. Equally, our teams are locally based and don’t need to travel far, so we can typically be with you no later than the day after contact, often the same day.
- We do it all: When it comes to appliance repair in Camden, we’ve got you covered. We deal with all brands and models, so whatever the issue, we’ll have seen it, or something similar, before. Consider us your local one-stop appliance repair shop.
- Honest on price: Our local call-out fees are the fairest in Camden. We’re always upfront on costs, and won’t hit you with hidden extras. Camden appliance repairs start at just £48. If we’re unable to fix your machine, you just pay a small call-out fee.
- We also do sales: We’ll always prioritise fixing your device. But if it makes no economic sense to do so, let us sell you a decent-quality replacement at a reasonable price.
The areas our Camden appliance repairs service covers
We cover all area of the Camden including; Belsize Park, Bloomsbury, Camden Town, Chalk Farm, Covent Garden, Dartmouth Park. Fitzrovia, Fortune Green, Frognal, Gospel Oak, Hampstead, Haverstock, Highgate, Holborn, Kentish Town, Kings Cross, Primrose Hill, St Giles, St Pancras, Somers Town, South Hampstead, Swiss Cottage, Tufnell Park, West End, West Hampstead.
Our Camden repairs service
Camden oven repair
Whether you’re running a restaurant or a busy household, if your cooker doesn’t work it can stop you in your tracks. Our swift, efficient Camden cooker repair service will have you up and running again in no time.
Dishwasher repair in Camden
Washing up is part of daily life for most of us, and if your dishwasher gives up the ghost the plates soon pile up. Our Camden dishwasher repairs encompass all leading manufacturers, with whom we’re certified to work. That means we locate even the most specialised spare parts and are across all the most recent technical developments. The list includes Bosch, Miele, Siemens and Zanussi, among others.
We adopt the same no-nonsense approach to fridge-freezer and washing machine repairs in Camden, and appreciate how vital efficiently working appliances are to a smooth-running business or home.
Appliance stopped working? Check out our list of frequent problems
We’ve helped numerous customers across Finchley with appliance repairs, and would love to help you. But first, trouble-shoot to see whether you’re experiencing one of these common problems:
- Dishwasher not draining properly: This could be due to a damaged drain hose, or the drains themselves may be blocked.
- Fridge-freezer not cooling properly: You may have simply over-filled the device so the door can’t close correctly. Alternatively, this could be because of your thermostat, a gas blockage or a compressor failure.
- Oven over-heating: Typically, this is down to a malfunctioning thermostat. Make sure the bulb is tightly screwed in place and doesn’t need replacing.
- Noisy washing machine: This may be because of worn drum bearings, overloading unbalanced feet on the machine or obstructions like loose change in the drum.
We come across these niggles, plus numerous others, every day doing Camden appliance repairs. Whatever the issue, whatever the model or brand, and whether you’re a private or business customer, contact us and we’ll soon fix the problem, ending the associated disruption.