Beko appliance repair
Beko appliance repair and installation services
Beko has been supplying home appliances in the UK and Ireland since 1990, and has sold more than 30 million products UK-wide. The brand enjoys a high level of personal recommendations, plus strong customer satisfaction. Its Turkish parent company, Arçelik A.Ş., was founded in 1955.
The product line-up includes refrigerators and dishwashers, alongside laundry appliances, cookers and a number of smaller items like food mixers, kettles and microwaves.
As of early 2020, Beko was Britain’s third most popular fridge brand and, on average, the third cheapest, according to a yearly poll for consumer giant Which? It’s also the second most commonly owned brand for fridge-freezers.
The Beko fridges kick off with affordable prices. And while Which? doesn’t recommend all the brand’s models, three in 10 of the 40 products tested have won the consumer champion’s sought-after Best Buy status.
Meanwhile, Beko washing machines are known for their affordability, with washers regularly costing little. They also score well for low energy consumption, with some models having capacious drums.
When things go wrong with Beko …
Even popular brands such as Bosch, however, are not infallible, and things can still go wrong, from inefficient fridges to noisy washing machines and malfunctioning dishwashers. And whether you need your machine to keep your business or home running smoothly, such issues are inevitably a time-consuming hassle.
Some problems you may be able to fix yourself, but for anything else you’ll want to see whether a professional Beko appliances repair service can help before you invest in a new model.
Beko appliances repair North London
At Home Needs Appliances, we cover huge swathes of the north of the capital, and specialise in high-quality Beko appliance repair London customers love. Whether you use your machine at home or for work, we can help at short notice. We’ve got this brand’s full range of products covered, from Beko washing machine repairs to everything else Beko produces.
Whatever has gone wrong, we’ll almost certainly have dealt with similar problems previously.
Choose us for Beko appliance repairs
Whether the warranty on your fridge, cooker or anything else has run out or not, we carry out Beko appliance installation and repairs using genuine parts.
Customers return to us time after time, and regularly recommend us to others. Here’s why:
- We give you the choice to have your Beko appliance repairs in north London done at our Edgware High Street HQ if that’s easier for you
- If we can’t resolve the issue economically, we can sell you a new model and install it promptly, reducing the time you’re without a vital appliance
- Our call-out charges are fair, and our pricing clear – whether you’ve booked for Beko fridge-freezer repairs, to have a washing machine fixed or anything else, so there are no surprises when it comes to paying
- Our team of technicians and engineers is fully qualified to do Beko electric oven repairs and to work on all the brand’s other appliances
- We’re prompt, punctual, friendly and professional
Get in touch right now to arrange your slot for us to come out to you and look forward to a straightforward, reliable Beko appliance repairs service that minimises disruptive, frustrating downtime of the machines you use daily.